Check out some highlights from my shop!

Friday, September 17, 2010

I love hats

I'll admit, I'm a summer girl through and through, but I CAN get excited about some of the changes that fall brings. It's crochet season again!!

I've been cranking out beard hats like they're going out of style (one could argue they never were IN style, but my sales figures would beg to differ) and I've discovered a new favorite crochet project - POM POM HATS!




Meet Lane, my beautiful hat model. Lane is wearing a green hat with detachable pom. I sell them for $15.00. I can make this pattern in any color and can turn it around in a day or 2.

Two-color hats are available for $20.00 and I'm thinking of starting a school-color series. Stay tuned for some JMU purple and gold!!!

What color hat would you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment